Old 05-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #1
SLATER41

Arrow Corporate Training

The current race for the best has driven many big organizations to invest in manpower resources by offering them the best training. This has led the organizations to implement a corporate training program that is best suited for their employees. A suitable training program can help participants to quickly learn any new technology and use it in a productive manner.

The corporate trainers will evaluate the prevailing work environment of a company and suggest a program that is best suited for it. A company having Cisco network can hugely benefit from Cisco Training Programs. The program can also be held as per the desire of the company. For e.g.: An organization can opt for the classes that deliver content directed only to its staff, addressing the specific requirements of the company or it can send its staff to undertake Corporate Training Courses at any other venue.

It is the growing complexities of a highly competitive marketplace that has made it imperative for the companies to put emphasis on increasing productivity and effective use of resources. The complexities of the system need to be reduced and product cycle need to be shortened as much as possible. This calls for training of the workforce in a company to align them in accordance with the goals of the organization.
SLATER41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
J

Default Corporate Training

Hello Slater41 and welcome to the forums. I can tell from your message that you are a knowledgeable enthusiast who is eager to share your insights into railroading. We look forward to seeing your photographs and posts.
J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
TAMR159

This is spam...
TAMR159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
TheRoadForeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLATER41 View Post
The current race for the best has driven many big organizations to invest in manpower resources by offering them the best training. This has led the organizations to implement a corporate training program that is best suited for their employees. A suitable training program can help participants to quickly learn any new technology and use it in a productive manner.

The corporate trainers will evaluate the prevailing work environment of a company and suggest a program that is best suited for it. A company having Cisco network can hugely benefit from Cisco Training Programs. The program can also be held as per the desire of the company. For e.g.: An organization can opt for the classes that deliver content directed only to its staff, addressing the specific requirements of the company or it can send its staff to undertake Corporate Training Courses at any other venue.

It is the growing complexities of a highly competitive marketplace that has made it imperative for the companies to put emphasis on increasing productivity and effective use of resources. The complexities of the system need to be reduced and product cycle need to be shortened as much as possible. This calls for training of the workforce in a company to align them in accordance with the goals of the organization.
Oh? Howabout I train your people on railroading?! I'll sell you MY course for $100,000,000,000.50. SPAMING TOOLBAG!
TheRoadForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:13 AM   #5
JimThias

Quote:
Originally Posted by J View Post
Hello Slater41 and welcome to the forums. I can tell from your message that you are a knowledgeable enthusiast who is eager to share your insights into railroading. We look forward to seeing your photographs and posts.

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thias
JimThias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
stevenmwelch

Send a message via AIM to stevenmwelch Send a message via Yahoo to stevenmwelch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMR159 View Post
This is spam...
No, spam comes in a can and tastes like turds.
My Photos on RP
My RP Rejects and then Some
stevenmwelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
Ween

Ok, guys, knock it off. I'm a graduate of these Corporate Training Courses and I am a better human being for it. My proudest moment in life, above my marriage or any professional success I've had in life, was when I stood there in the Holiday Inn conference room and threw my cap in the air, knowing my life was set after taking these courses. So lay off of Slater. Yeah, maybe he got 'trains' confused with 'training,' but, dammit, this guy and this program are totally legit.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #8
John Fladung
JohnFladung.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenmwelch View Post
No, spam comes in a can and tastes like turds.

Should I even ask?
John Fladung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ween View Post
* * * So lay off of Slater. Yeah, maybe he got 'trains' confused with 'training,' but, dammit, this guy and this program are totally legit.
I certainly agree. To those of you with your impolite comments, I'll note that Slater has yet to post a second message. I can't help thinking it doesn't feel welcome here.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #10
TAMR159

Quote:
I certainly agree. To those of you with your impolite comments, I'll note that Slater has yet to post a second message. I can't help thinking it doesn't feel welcome here.
Yes, we might hurt the computers' feelings that posted this message here...
TAMR159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
jdirelan87

Quote:
Wow, swing and a miss a second time
jdirelan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
John Fladung
JohnFladung.net

Maybe J is joking?
John Fladung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
bigbassloyd

I'm dead cereal about how important this thread is..

Loyd L.

My personal photography site
bigbassloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #14
J

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Fladung View Post
Maybe J is joking?
Indeed. To those of you who may have missed the subtle irony, please read Slater41's post and find any evidence that I could . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by J
". . . tell from your message that you are a knowledgeable enthusiast who is eager to share your insights into railroading.
Next, refer to my second message where I fear "it" may not feel welcome. Based on the success of my stand up comedy I best keep my day job.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #15
JimThias

Quote:
Ok, guys, knock it off. I'm a graduate of these Corporate Training Courses and I am a better human being for it. My proudest moment in life, above my marriage or any professional success I've had in life, was when I stood there in the Holiday Inn conference room and threw my cap in the air, knowing my life was set after taking these courses. So lay off of Slater. Yeah, maybe he got 'trains' confused with 'training,' but, dammit, this guy and this program are totally legit.
Good stuff.

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thias
JimThias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #16
Freericks
Met Fan

Quote:
Indeed. To those of you who may have missed the subtle irony, please read Slater41's post and find any evidence that I could . . .

Next, refer to my second message where I fear "it" may not feel welcome. Based on the success of my stand up comedy I best keep my day job.

Both of your posts made me crack up...
Freericks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #17
stevenmwelch

Quote:
I thought you lived in Kenya and were related to Doctor ShabbaLabbaDingDong who wants my PIN #.
My Photos on RP
Old 05-22-2009, 03:22 AM   #18
Ween

Quote:
I thought you lived in Kenya and were related to Doctor ShabbaLabbaDingDong who wants my PIN #.
I am personal counsel to the crown prince of Nigeria. Perhaps you've received some of my mailings?

Thanks, Corporate Training Courses!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:42 AM   #19
stevenmwelch

Quote:
I am personal counsel to the crown prince of Nigeria. Perhaps you've received some of my mailings?

Thanks, Corporate Training Courses!
I replied to em everytime with my PIN number... No wonder you afforded to move to Colorado.
My Photos on RP
Old 05-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #20
Ween

Quote:
... No wonder you afforded to move to Colorado.
Nah, you guys paid for that (the ones that pay taxes, anyway)...
Old 05-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #21
Watain
-_-

Send a message via MSN to Watain

Epic thread is Epic....

If you cuss out the Nigerian scam people.......they wont respond. Always fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLATER41 View Post

Getting trains mixed up with training....proof that machines are inferior to humans. Epic failure...
Watain is offline   Reply With Quote