Old 11-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
Dennis A. Livesey

Smile Multiple camera holder/bracket

Over the years on photo lines, I have seen a camera holder/ bracket that allows the use two or more still cameras at one time. It is made of aluminum, both rod and flat stock and is quite professional. I recall being told they were made by another railfan for several people. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew if these are still available. And perhaps a photo of the holder/bracket. Thanks!
Dennis A. Livesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
railroadlover
Banned

Default I wish i knew

Ive seen that to buddy. I have NO CLUE where to get them go... If you find out let me know please.
railroadlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #3
John Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis A. Livesey
Over the years on photo lines, I have seen a camera holder/ bracket that allows the use two or more still cameras at one time. It is made of aluminum, both rod and flat stock and is quite professional. I recall being told they were made by another railfan for several people. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew if these are still available. And perhaps a photo of the holder/bracket. Thanks!
You are probably thinking of the ones made by George Kelcec for a number of fans from the New Jersey area. He made a few that would hold both a Pentax 6X7 and a 35mm, and also a pair of 35mm cameras. Typically the horizontal members were aluminum, and the vertical members were bakelite (used as handles and drilled for cable releases). Each was a little different, custom-made for the individual - some have "kickstands" for resting on the ground, some have eyelets for a strap.

It's been years since he made one.
John Craft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #4
Mark Rosnick

About 20 years ago Slik Tripods made a multi camera holder that fit on a tripod with a standard 1/4-20 thread. The camera shop I managed had 2 passport cameras on one so we could shoot both B&W & color. If you look on E-Bay you may be able to find one.
Mark Rosnick is offline   Reply With Quote