Go Back   RailPictures.Net Forums > Railroad Photography Forums > Railroad Photography Forum

Old 02-19-2018, 05:19 PM   #676
RobJor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassloyd View Post
Making Helen Keller squint..

Loyd L.
And Kevin's FAV is the other bookend.

Bob
RobJor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #677
RobJor

There is always the comment about guard rail photography. Of course the bees do it, the birds do it, we all do it but this kinda takes it to the next level??? Have to admit he has that CN mining thing down.

Image © Todd M.
PhotoID: 649048
Photograph © Todd M.

Bob

Last edited by RobJor; Yesterday at 07:56 PM.
RobJor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM   #678
troy12n

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobJor View Post
There is always the comment about guard rail photography. Of course the bees do it, the birds do it, we all do it but this kinda takes it to the next level??? Have to admit he has that CN mining thing down.

Image © Todd M.
Photograph © Todd M.

Bob
OMG, I came here JUST to post about this one...
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM   #679
miningcamper1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobJor View Post

Image © Todd M.
Photograph © Todd M.

Bob
Oh, it's not really horrible though. How about that nice shot of a field full of litter yesterday?

RP Photos: www.railpictures.net/miningcamper1/
miningcamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #680
miningcamper1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewup on the CW View Post
To me its easy to distinguish between who is posting and linking to other sites, the blown up view count speaks for itself. I dont post my "RR" pics anywhere other than here on RP and rrpicturearchives.net (and neither is linked to each other). Why? Because I am looking to perfect my "RR" photography. Who is better to get opinions, feedback and true view counts from? Social media trolls or railfans? To me, its those who truly appreciate the subject matter, and that would be the railfans. At least when we could see where the views where coming from, we had a gauge and knew how well the railfan community appreciated ours or other's photos. Before the campaigning, if and when our pics hit TOP24 on their own and with no other help from outside of RP, we knew how well it was appreciated. Now we just have to do more digging and process of elimination to determine what us true railfans want to know. So how about it RP??? Will you reinstate the view count link?
I don't look at the "Site Related" thread very often, but Chris K just posted a good explanation of why that feature is gone.

I still like my idea of putting all or most new photos on the front page. The front page hasn't been overhauled in a long time (if ever).

RP Photos: www.railpictures.net/miningcamper1/
miningcamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote