Old 05-26-2020, 04:59 PM   #1
Coloradorailphotographer

Default Thank you

Hey fellas,

Iíve been reading and paying close attention to the forum for at least 15 years. Thank you for the advice and education. Good stuff! You guys are truly inspirational and made me a better train photographer.

Iíve just started adding to the database little by little and appreciate the opportunity to be here.

Erik
Coloradorailphotographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 06:04 PM   #2
Decapod401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradorailphotographer View Post
Hey fellas,

Iíve been reading and paying close attention to the forum for at least 15 years. Thank you for the advice and education. Good stuff! You guys are truly inspirational and made me a better train photographer.

Iíve just started adding to the database little by little and appreciate the opportunity to be here.

Erik
Erik,

Glad to see you posting here. Knowing many of the things you've posted elsewhere, I think RP viewers are going to be paying a lot of attention to your work.

My RP Pics are HERE.

I've now got a Flickr. account, too.
Decapod401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:09 PM   #3
bigbassloyd

Quote:
Hey fellas,

Erik
Your photography has spruced up the place quite a bit. While it's not the place it used to be 15 years ago, there's still some good that comes from the forum occasionally.

Loyd L.

My personal photography site
bigbassloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 08:05 AM   #4
Mgoldman

Quote:
Hey fellas,

Erik
Can you cite which specific posts over the last 15 years resulted in the level of success we are now privy to see? ; )

Glad to see you here - stay awhile! One major advantage of RP over FB and FLICKR is the ease in which your images can be located, whether posted yesterday or 10 years ago. As for the members, raising the bar will no doubt provide that same inspiration to others that you found here.

/Mitch
Mgoldman is offline   Reply With Quote