Go Back   RailPictures.Net Forums > Railroad Photography Forums > Railroad Photography Forum

Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #226
RobJor

Honestly, I don't see a problem. This is the only one here so unless something better showed up??, do what, wait a week??? I can only guess that he didn't have free access but had to make due with time and position allowed. His only image here. On another site there was endless gripes about the design. Seemingly some gripers have an ax to grind with UP. The design was by committee so that is what you get. I certainly have gripes with this site but no inclination to vent on this photo.

Bob Jordan
RobJor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM   #227
Grewup on the CW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobJor View Post
Honestly, I don't see a problem. This is the only one here so unless something better showed up??, do what, wait a week??? I can only guess that he didn't have free access but had to make due with time and position allowed. His only image here. On another site there was endless gripes about the design. Seemingly some gripers have an ax to grind with UP. The design was by committee so that is what you get. I certainly have gripes with this site but no inclination to vent on this photo.

Bob Jordan
Hats off to UP, great design, beautiful loco and I'm not a UP fan. We, as a nation need to support out troops and flag. I merely commented on the unlevel for screener inconsistency. So I started my gripe on a appropriate thread. Congrats to the new RP submitter on his first pic.
Grewup on the CW is offline   Reply With Quote