Old 01-01-2016, 06:09 PM   #1
RobJor

Default Holiday Grinch

I guess not totally unexpected, also not sure which of the catchall rejection sunk the ship but still, what would this hurt considering all the redundant CP holiday train photos(including mine). I was thinking of pulling down the outside highlights but probably would be futile.

http://www.railpictures.net/viewreje...38&key=6103482

I did post an outside view and this seemed this would go along?

accepted outside view:
http://www.railpictures.net/viewphot...=560017&nseq=0

Bob Jordan
RobJor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #2
Kyle Korienek

When I look at the rejected photo, the initial vibe, the first thought that popped into my head was that it was the interior of a city bus that happened to receive a wonderful Christmas decoration job done, and that to me, seems to be what killed it for the screener. How are they to know that it is a streetcar without reading? I know, they probably knew, but, that initial vibe may have done you in. Save it for your personal files, enjoy it, it is a nice photo, but don't beat yourself up over this rejection, I just don't see any way this was going to be a win on here as far as acceptance.

My RP Photos

Flickr! New & Improved!

Me In A Speedo

"I don't do this to make money or to please anyone, you people are too difficult to please and too cheap to buy my crap."
Kyle Korienek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 07:51 PM   #3
RobJor

Yes first impressions are important, I have already moved on but threw it out there for discussion, learning, and appreciate the comment. I wouldn't appeal anyway, esp for something like this, it would seem like groveling, "Pretty Please it is not really a lousy, crummy, irrelevant photo." ????

Bob
RobJor is offline   Reply With Quote