Old 11-04-2007, 01:10 AM   #1
Arne H. B.

Default Prints from slides

Hi again everyone, I just bought a slide on ebay and I'm wondering where can I get a print from these? Can it be done anywhere like Costco or Walgreens? Also to anyone else with slide experience, does all the lint or dust specks that you often see on ebay slides clean off, or is that stuck there? Wow 3 question marks in a row! Thanks for any help.
Arne Brown
Arne H. B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:45 PM   #2
Everywhere West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne H. B.
Hi again everyone, I just bought a slide on ebay and I'm wondering where can I get a print from these? Can it be done anywhere like Costco or Walgreens? Also to anyone else with slide experience, does all the lint or dust specks that you often see on ebay slides clean off, or is that stuck there? Wow 3 question marks in a row! Thanks for any help.
Arne Brown
You`ll probably want to find somebody with a scanner for best results and you can do some photoshop with it at the same time, then e-mail them to a printer. I use a scanner for negatives and a lint brush cleans them up nicely.
"You ain't stopping at this hotel, kid. My hotel! The stars at night, I put 'em there. And I know the presidents, all of them. And I go where I damn well please. Even the chairman of the New York Central can't do it better. My road, kid, and I don't give lessons and I don't take partners. Your ass don't ride this train!"
Everywhere West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
trainboysd40

Send a message via MSN to trainboysd40

Find a photography store like the one I work at, and if it works the same way, they'll colour-correct and exposure-correct the print if need be.
Obligatory link to shots on RP, HERE
trainboysd40 is offline   Reply With Quote