Old 06-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #126
mark woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Rule View Post
As has already been said, don't sweat things said here. I applaud you for taking part in things despite your hearing loss. I live right outside of Philly. Maybe we can meet up somewhere along the Corridor and hang out for a day and shoot trains. Bring your camera and we'll take some shots.

Darryl
Three cheers Darryl,enjoy the site all you want David.
mark woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #127
norfolksouthern

Okay, that fine everything for sure.

Chase55671; As well because before last time I start runs on photographer on trains about between 2004 year so somebody never teach me how to perfectly and skills. But, I still more to learn how to work on it. Oh, yeah I knew that young photographers has already be experienced like to me.

trainboysd40; thanks for feedback!

JimThias; Yes, okay that's fine.

J Douglas Moore; Hmm, okay so expecting I will try get out stay away "favorite" and yeah I knew that when alot I add "favorite" on photos made send to someday's mail or things make they headache or annoying else.

Also, because I always keep use "favorite" because I am so addicting on any of photos those really so very PRETTY and fit perfectly made me MADD lol so guessing I need to quit stay away from "favorite" I am so expecting!

Darrly; Sure, I can planning go to Philly at someday and of course bring my camera too but you know that my camera look not like as Canon digit like be regular camera digit as well.

mark woody; Yeah, I guessing does that so thanks everyone for speech OUT!

- David
norfolksouthern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #128
J Douglas Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Douglas Moore View Post
David........... Do not concern yourself with comments made, especially by those who do not know you or your circumstances. This site is meant to provide a level of enjoyment to ALL who choose to enter. Whether that involves posting photos or not, the system is designed to allow you to view, comment & favorite all you want. I truely appreciate anyone looking at my photos & I can only hope they enjoy looking at them as much as I did in capturing them.

We all, at times, have ridiculed or made fun of something/someone whom we really didnt understand or know. David, you will find, for the most part, the posters here are helpful, "stand-up" people. Don't let one thoughtless comment keep you from enjoying this site. I am sure nothing hurtful was really meant.
David............ Not sure just what you are saying to me in your post, but I dont think it speaks to what I said, so I have quoted it here. If I am just not reading it right, let me know.

Doug

"Thanks for looking"

It is a proven fact that birthdays are good for you. The people with the most always live longer!
J Douglas Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #129
norfolksouthern

Quote:
David............ Not sure just what you are saying to me in your post, but I dont think it speaks to what I said, so I have quoted it here. If I am just not reading it right, let me know.

Doug
Sorry Doug,

Okay, I always often say "Great shot" or "Great composition shot" alot again made peoples turn to boring or headache or something else but I wish to type as different stay away from as same again word "Great shot" or etc whatever else but sometimes I type words then send comment few day RP send me and reject my comment.

Exactly, pretty you have got a good point but also I has got few concern about peoples because alot I keep add favorite many times at all day make give to peoples get big headache.

- David
Old 06-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #130
TheRoadForeman
Banned

I think people were concerned about theft of their photos
TheRoadForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #131
J Douglas Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoadForeman View Post
I had a wise old man once tell me "If you don't want your photos stolen, don't post them on the internet."

That does not mean we should accept it, but reality is we need to expect it. Copyright infringement must be fought at every turn, but its alot like the war on drugs. You can't stop it, only slow its rate of growth.

"Thanks for looking"

It is a proven fact that birthdays are good for you. The people with the most always live longer!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #132
J Douglas Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by norfolksouthern View Post
Sorry Doug,

Okay, I always often say "Great shot" or "Great composition shot" alot again made peoples turn to boring or headache or something else but I wish to type as different stay away from as same again word "Great shot" or etc whatever else but sometimes I type words then send comment few day RP send me and reject my comment.

Exactly, pretty you have got a good point but also I has got few concern about peoples because alot I keep add favorite many times at all day make give to peoples get big headache.

- David
No Problem David......... You write whatever you want on my photos. I think telling someone "Great Shot" is a compliment. I just appreciate someone taking time to look and especially to write a few words.

"Thanks for looking"

Old 06-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #133
woody_k
still learnin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoadForeman View Post
I have to agree.

I think now that Mr. Nutter has entered the forums it put some of us at ease about the theft worry. I will admit I was slightly concerned about this issue. I don't know why...none of my photos (all 22 of them!) would be worthy to steal! LOL!

EDIT: My only suggestion would be for Mr. Nutter to add a a few lines in his profile. David don't worry about what other people think about the way you write or the syntax. I don't remember anyone here saying they were or was or are an english major in college.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Another site where I only upload what I think is the better images Flickr

Last edited by woody_k; 06-30-2009 at 04:41 PM.
woody_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #134
lock4244

Compared to what I see here at work, Mr Nutter could run circles around some of the writing I have to deal with. Complete illiterates with the benefit of hearing... they should be ashamed.

Anyone who favorites my work is A-OK in my book, and I thank you for favoriting my shots, David

Insert witty comment here

Hot girl on girl action here!

More Pics Here
lock4244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:30 AM   #135
norfolksouthern

Quote:
No Problem David......... You write whatever you want on my photos. I think telling someone "Great Shot" is a compliment. I just appreciate someone taking time to look and especially to write a few words.
Thanks Doug!

No problem so I would will be comment your photos but understand not too many for that just like few once times that it.

- David
Old 07-01-2009, 03:33 AM   #136
norfolksouthern

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_k View Post
I have to agree.

I think now that Mr. Nutter has entered the forums it put some of us at ease about the theft worry. I will admit I was slightly concerned about this issue. I don't know why...none of my photos (all 22 of them!) would be worthy to steal! LOL!

EDIT: My only suggestion would be for Mr. Nutter to add a a few lines in his profile. David don't worry about what other people think about the way you write or the syntax. I don't remember anyone here saying they were or was or are an english major in college.
Hey there!

I should be admit and honestly with you that some I take to anybody of photos for made of tribute "slideshow" for belong to YouTube videos so that's why I don't want even get so boring by myself so I decided pick to someone's photos then made slideshow through from Window Maker Movie but don't worry about word "STEAL"!!! I never doing that I really hate word "thief" in my life

Sure, I will put to my signature " David don't worry about what other people think about the way you write or the syntax." Do you agree it?

- David
Old 07-01-2009, 03:34 AM   #137
norfolksouthern

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock4244 View Post
Compared to what I see here at work, Mr Nutter could run circles around some of the writing I have to deal with. Complete illiterates with the benefit of hearing... they should be ashamed.

Anyone who favorites my work is A-OK in my book, and I thank you for favoriting my shots, David
Thanks for make me proud of me loll

And, welcome for feedback.

- David