Old 12-09-2008, 02:10 AM   #76
J Douglas Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B.
Moore, my example is this very thread with Travis. I've mentioned it multiple times but I guess you missed it..
You guessed wrong........... I didnt miss the insult, but I have yet to see a reasonable justification for it or any of the personal insults. I really dont care how you chose to attack a photo, but you cannot give reasonable cause for personal attacks.

Well, I have had all the fun I can for today. Sorry Mike, I cant stay and play anymore today.

"Thanks for looking"

It is a proven fact that birthdays are good for you. The people with the most always live longer!
Old 12-09-2008, 02:14 AM   #77
J Douglas Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccaranna
Still, no matter how difficult, critical, judgemental, and rudely opinionated he is, I feel badly picking on him because I really do believe deep down he's sad and lonely. It's too bad. Oh well, nobody can help Mike B. but Mike B. himself.
Its not picking on him............ Don't you understand that we are doing just what he wants..........giving him attention... I respond only to satisfy my own twisted need for entertainment.

"Thanks for looking"

It is a proven fact that birthdays are good for you. The people with the most always live longer!
Old 12-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #78
Ween

And the classic Mike B. approach to changing the wording to make his point/further the argument/not face the issue at hand:

Original post:
Quote:
I may insult their photo, but not them as a person.
The latest wording:
Quote:
In no way is it insulting to a person when you don't like their photo.
Anyone see the difference? Yes, slow kid in the back who drools and eats paste? That's right...there's a big difference between not liking a photo and insulting a photo.

You see, it's possbile to not like a photo without insulting it. It happens all the time, and people can still offer advice/critique/opinion on a photo they don't like without insulting it.

But now the argument has been shifted away from insulting to not liking. Why? Because Mike B. can't defend his original position/statement. Classic Mike B. word play...
Old 12-09-2008, 02:20 AM   #79
Mike B.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Douglas Moore
You guessed wrong........... I didnt miss the insult, but I have yet to see a reasonable justification for it or any of the personal insults. I really dont care how you chose to attack a photo, but you cannot give reasonable cause for personal attacks.

Well, I have had all the fun I can for today. Sorry Mike, I cant stay and play anymore today.
Travis was deserving of an insult because the photo he uploaded was extremely flawed. He's been around long enough to know better.

Ween, If I say "I don't like your photo" how is that not insulting? It seems like the same thing to me.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:23 AM   #80
Ween

Quote:
Ween, If I say "I don't like your photo" how is that not insulting? It seems like the same thing to me.
See my above post. 'Splains it pretty well.

It's a long bridge between "I don't like your photo" (not insulting) to "I hope you're f****** kidding" (insulting).
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 AM   #81
Christopher Muller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ween
Anyone see the difference? Yes, slow kid in the back who drools and eats paste? That's right...there's a big difference between not liking a photo and insulting a photo.

Were you talking to me? Don't put words in my mouth.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:29 AM   #82
Chris Kilroy
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Chris Kilroy

I think this has gone far enough, guys.
- View My Photos at JetPhotos.Net!
Closed Thread