View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 03:19 PM   #7
Grewup on the CW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobJor View Post
That rejection and other subsequent 2 accepted which I found would make me very sour. I think yours is clearly better. If there is any lesson I guess you should have taken more angles so you could have had more to chose from. Then, not give up, Come back again after a few months. I have a lot which I tweaked a little and came back after a suitable time.

I find it funny, wrecked s--- always does good and gets repeated as does museum stuff.

Bob

Will it did make me rather sour, but I got over it, planned another trip back to Roanoke. We went to the museum did all that stuff again and was heading to the car to go collected some updated shots when all the sudden my grandson threw up everywhere and started running a fever. Welp needless to say I cancelled the rest of the day and headed back home. While driving the 1.5 hours trip back home I thought, well we just come back and try again. Grandson caught a 3 day bug. He got better and soon after that RP accepted a pic of #1002 and well I got sour all over again but I got over. More to life than holding a grudge. But just chimed in to say that the " Cannot be corrected...." is not new, at least for me.
Grewup on the CW is online now   Reply With Quote