View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 12:22 AM   #111
troy12n
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
Which is pretty surprising, because as I recall, you made out like a bandit on that trip. I would have been extremely happy to come away with that set of photos.

As it was, I missed 611....again. I can thank JetBlue for that disaster. They delayed my flight several times and kept me at the airport until almost midnight before canceling the flight altogether and telling me they couldn't get me to Richmond for at least a couple of days. I told them I wanted my money back....which to their credit, they handled immediately.
I was pretty happy with a lot of my shots, although I did leave a bunch on the cutting room floor so to speak, and blew the exposure on a couple because I didn't have time to properly test ahead of time.

I hate to tell you this, but it's looking like 611 isn't going to get legs this year. I missed all of the 2015 trips because of schedule conflicts, and only got one in 2016 and 2 in 2017, but made the best of them. Really kick myself for not telling work to piss off and taking time off in 2015.
troy12n is offline   Reply With Quote