View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 06:17 AM   #15
cyberdoctorind

I have been travelling so couldn't get to RP in the meanwhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassloyd View Post
The main area of interest (the train) is centered vertically in the shot. So make a call on whether to crop some of the top or bottom to make it more RP-ealing

Loyd L.
Thank you, I will carry out these changes.

[quote=baggydave;193630]I would respectfully suggest that they are looking for something like this. However I am not the one who regularly gets things right on this site!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassloyd View Post
I like the corrections sir baggy of dave did, including the adjustment of the underexposure on the original

Loyd L.
Thank you. I will redo the exposure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewup on the CW View Post
I agree except, I would crop the pole on the right edge out as it gives the appearance of unlevel even though it is spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimThias View Post
Or, just do some simple perspective correction of the pole.
Agreed with your perspective. Will take the pole out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy12n View Post
Jesus Christ, India looks so depressing

(love the half-built decaying building on the left)

It's like Detroit, but it was never nice
It's the not only with India but with every so called Megapolis'es across the world. You will find on-going construction, abandoned buildings etc. The half-build decaying building is being constructed, talk about quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy12n View Post
I've seen plenty of depressing places in the U.S. like Detroit, NYC in the early 80's, Baltimore, the ENTIRE state of Ohio, parts of rural WV post-coal, but the difference is here at least structures were at least finished, and nice once.

What is pictured looks like someone started building it, said "fuck it", then let it rot. Not sure too much of that exists here.
Agreed !!. In this case, some one started building it and is still building it.
cyberdoctorind is offline   Reply With Quote