View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 11:45 PM   #13
Dennis A. Livesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassloyd View Post
Reality is beautiful, otherwise we wouldn't be out there capturing it.

I may not be the best person to be in this discussion because I couldn't care less if I'm a well known railroad photographer. Rarely do I submit here, Even more rare is my submission to any magazine (I have to be asked, and even then I usually don't). You won't find me dropping 3 images a day in 20 different facebook groups either. I'm perfectly content just hanging out with a small group of friends that chase choo-choos in places you can't find on a map, and come home to send 99% of my images to long term storage to be mostly forgotten.

And that's as real as it gets.

Loyd L.
Loyd,

Mitch and I both are driven crazy by how George Hiotis is so reluctant to share is images.

I am saddened by the thought of thousands of wonderful Loyd images never escaping a hard drive.

We all know that you are not a view sycophant but we would also encourage you to keep getting your images out there, no matter the subject.

Talent such as yours should not be lost.

I Foam Therefore I Am.

My pix on RailPics:

I am on Flickr as well:

"Dennis is such a God, he could do that with a camera obscura and some homemade acetate." Holloran Grade

"To me it looks drawn in in Paintshop. It looks like a puddle of orange on the sky." SFO777
Dennis A. Livesey is offline   Reply With Quote