View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 08:33 PM   #9
cmherndon
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cmherndon Send a message via Yahoo to cmherndon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoydie17
I'll certainly agree that there are other factors.
I'll agree that there is something fishy going on, but the price factor really comes down to one thing. It's mostly a matter of supply and demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ween
For me, I want to read political debate here about as much as I want to read every single car vs. train situation that happens across the country.
Well, if you don't want to read political debate, then don't click on the thread. Simple concept, no?

Quote:
Politics, religion, and football debates accomplish nothing as no one 'wins' any arguements and people trying to 'win' clutter everything up.
In regards to what? I doubt Sean's intent was to start an argument. Most everything in the off topic forum is related to trains in one way or another. What's wrong with having a little discussion about the fluxuation of gas prices with some opinions as to why? Believe it or not, it's possible to have a civil discussion about gas prices and politics. I don't believe anyone is trying to push their views on anyone else here.

Quote:
So let's just focus on something we can all agree on, like how much we hate the UP!
We probabaly can't all agree on that since not everyone here hates the UP like you do. I guess those of us who don't agree with your point of view are wrong, though. That's the impression I get.

Last edited by cmherndon; 09-12-2006 at 08:36 PM. Reason: MOLe-ishness
cmherndon is offline   Reply With Quote