View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 04:04 PM   #9
KevinM

It is definitely frustrating when you find yourself posting photos that are similar to those of other RP contributors. Those of us who are frequent charter patrons find ourselves in that position quite a lot. Frankly, I think that the RP Screeners have been pretty gracious lately, in allowing a TON of stuff (including some of mine) that I would definitely classify as "similar to previous." Just do a search on "Southern Railway" and enjoy.

Heck, by the time I got home from a recent charter, one guy had basically posted nearly all of the scenes from the event from his hotel room, so if the "similar to previous" had been strictly enforced, that one guy would have basically shut everyone else off from the opportunity to post anything they'd shot. Hopefully, that was not his intent, but it certainly seems to fit in with the recent trends, such as linking campaigns, that just have a "me first and to heck with the rest of you" feel. It certainly dampens my enthusiasm when it comes to deciding how I should spend my evenings. Should I spend one more minute processing another photo from a really tapped-out charter.....or work on my tax return?

My RP stuff is here.

Link to my Flickr Albums. Lots of Steam Railroad stuff there from all over the US.
KevinM is offline   Reply With Quote