Thread: Why EMD > GE
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 01:54 AM   #82
JimThias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soo 6060 View Post
Obviously you're an engineer, so you're going to know, so quite frankly, I'm not quite sure why it's such a "huge accomplishment" for you to know what you're doing.
So, in other words, you would NOT know what you're doing when it comes to driving a train, right?

Ok, so back to my original point...you only dislike GEs because you don't like the way they look. Fine, I don't care for high hoods either, but I really don't give a damn how well they operate.

You threw out a bunch of stuff earlier about locomotives that has NOTHING to do with driving one which, again, was what you were called out on to begin with. If you don't know what it's like to drive one, then you shouldn't throw out your opinion as if you DO know.

I have no clue on how to drive one myself, and I don't care to have a clue. It's not my job to drive a locomotive. But the difference is that I know better than to try to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about when I have no clue. Unfortunately you haven't been able to exercise that yourself.

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thias
JimThias is offline   Reply With Quote