View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 08:01 AM   #27
cmherndon
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cmherndon Send a message via Yahoo to cmherndon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ween
So I have only the two options you listed? That's it?
Shutting up is also an option. It would certainly do you well.

Quote:
I can post whatever I want to as well, on subject or not. I could talk about what I had for breakfast today if I felt like it (it was frosted mini-wheats, BTW).
That you can, however, it's wise to use discretion, something you have a problem doing. You didn't have to come in and act like you're a moderator, but you did anyway. As mentioned before, why didn't you just move along and not feed it? Is that simple concept just a little too complex for you?

Quote:
But what my beef in this thread has become is this: Why can you post whatever you want in the off topic thread and use the 'it's off topic so I can post whatever I want and voice my opinion,' but yet, I can't respond to it in whatever manner I want?
It's a little matter of hypocrisy. You said yourself, "this is where posting discretion comes into play." You could have moved on to a different thread and not spewed forth any Bravo Sierra. Here's some advice to you: Just shut up already.

Quote:
Well, not to prove your point for you, but this baited statement only leads to: you're wrong. Sorry you feel that way, but I'm actually a very open-minded person.
Which is why anyone is wrong for using the clone stamp. This is why everyone is wrong if they compare current photography to the work of a deceased photographer. This is why anyone is wrong if they don't sign up for an elite membership.

Quote:
Sorry you don't like people who have strong opinions, but that's life.
Ah yes. C'est la vie. I actually laughed out loud when I read that statement. I too have strong opinions about many things. If what you stated was actually true, I wouldn't get along with any of my friends, who are quite opinionated themselves.

I'll tell you who and what I don't like. I don't like people with your attitude, and I certainly don't like hypocrisy.

Quote:
And if you don't like the opinion or the person saying it, don't read it.
That's a two way street, bub.

Ween, your problem is obvious...

cmherndon is offline   Reply With Quote