View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 02:08 AM   #13
MassArt Images

This was the first year since 2011 that I didn't take a week to go railfanning yet I still managed to get some nice shots.

Once again the Strasburg, PA area yielded some nice shots

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 490930
Photograph © Carl Massart

I got lucky at Thurmond,WV when we stopped here on our last day of a two week vacation to the Outer Banks.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 502977

Got a nice shot of Strasburg RR's L.O.S. motor car when we went to Reading to attend the Berks Jazzfest.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 477734

I liked how this Strasburg RR shot turned out also during a steady drizzle the same day.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 476063

On the trip home we swung down to Meyersdale for the Maple Festival and to get some syrup. The snow picked up so much that I was afraid to go Mance's Curve and had to settle for Sand Patch instead. Got lucky and only had to wait ten minutes before this showed up

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 475941

Got the Pennsy heritage in my viewfinder on my home rails, NS's Conemaugh Line, thanks to a Heritage Units.com email alert.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 474446

The most viewed image of all I took at the Lerro Productions photo shoot in Owosso, MI with PM 1225 and NKP 765.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 487043

I got to meet several RP.net contributors near the rails this year. I waited with J.Alex Lang to capture the Lehigh Valley heritage unit less than five miles from home.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 507026

I met up with Kyle Korienek and Mike Nowakowski to guide them around the West Slope of NS's Pittsburgh Line to capture this with my 10-24 wide angle.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 489241

This was my last shot of 2014 and my first accepted shot with my Christmas present, a 150-500mm Sigma telephoto zoom lens. Shot at 440mm. I also got to meet Robert A. (Freddy) Shook.

Image © Carl Massart
PhotoID: 512133

My RP pics are HERE

My website is HERE
MassArt Images is offline   Reply With Quote