View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #13
lock4244

I've two primary bags, both are backpacks. One is a Lowepro Slingshot 300AW sling bag the other a Nikon D-SLR Knapsack backpack. You tailor the size to your equipment, but I strongly suggest you get a backpack (two shoulder straps) over a sling bag (one strap). I don't suffer from any back problems... unless I've gone for a walk with the sling bag. It's nice for short trips from the vehicle to the front door, but any distance and the sling starts to work on you in a bad way as the weight isn't distributed well. And that is when the waist belt is use which is supposed to distribute the weight.

Only drawback to my backpack is that it is small, which was intentional, so I must leave a few lenses and a body behind. In the sling I can fit my D300 and D200 bodies (both with battery packs), and a 28mm, 50mm, 85mm, 105mm, 135mm, 180mm, 200mm, and 300mm lenses, my P-O-S 18-135mm lens, a scanner, 8 or 9 CF cards, a few spare lens caps (I lose the odd one here and there), spare lens hood, and a sandwich. The knapsack will only hold one body and all lenses except the 180mm, 300mm, and the crappy zoom. Oh, the scanner and a few CF cards fit as well, but no sandwich.

Insert witty comment here

Hot girl on girl action here!

More Pics Here
lock4244 is offline   Reply With Quote