Thread: Best of 2016
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 01:33 AM   #7
Kyle Korienek

I certainly did not submit here to levels of previous years as I am somewhat loathing people who find it necessary to pimp their photos on Facebook for views, I tend to follow the philosophy of "if they are good, they will get their due," but whatever, to each their own, I like Flickr more and more everyday.

Image © Kyle Korienek
PhotoID: 563856
Photograph © Kyle Korienek

This was my winning photo for the CN calendar this year, 2 years in a row! Plus, being able to climb the signals gives me the advantage of being the only person with this shot without resorting to a damn drone.

Image © Kyle Korienek
PhotoID: 575855

Had a wonderful day chasing GLC with fellow photog Mark Mautner, real nice cap on great spring day. 35's with 10,000 tons of grain.

Image © Kyle Korienek
PhotoID: 578459

I made the 32 hour drive from Michigan to Montana on Memorial Day weekend with co-worker, fellow photog, and good friend Michael Nowakowski to shoot MRL and Marias Pass, almost didn't get the shot thanks to clouds, but this shot made the trip worth it.

Image © Kyle Korienek
PhotoID: 587301

What was the 2nd trip in 3 weekends to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to document ore traffic just after the closure of Empire Mine, it was definitely worth the 6 hour drive, anyone who wants to bash Michigan as boring needs to go to the U.P. Maybe this will be in the 2018 CN Calendar...

Image © Kyle Korienek
PhotoID: 594205

How could I not post a "best of" without a GLC peak fall color shot?

My RP Photos

Flickr! New & Improved!

Me In A Speedo

"I don't do this to make money or to please anyone, you people are too difficult to please and too cheap to buy my crap."
Kyle Korienek is offline   Reply With Quote