View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #10
Grewup on the CW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobJor View Post
I hate the second or even third rejections but can only guess they go down a checklist or there may even be an automated function. Whenever I go far out of the ordinary I expect the "we don't want" and have had little success. I'd say here the reflection is a major technical flaw and something that could have been detected and maybe corrected by changing the angle???

I had this one with intentional reflection I thought was nifty, rejected but now accepted in local photo contest so good to have other outlets that may be more suitable

Bob
Cool reflection in your pic, I like. Mine was not planned or avoidable at the time. We had just starting rolling and the conductor was right behind me on the phone/mic watching and reporting or location. I had only 15 mins to get everything in and was snapping and looking for everything around me. I had no time to review on the camera and frankly, I was too excited to think about the reflection, so chalk that mistake up to inexperience. I did however grab some interesting shots down the track as Doug mentioned but it was with my cell phone and I dont post pics from my cell phone.
Grewup on the CW is offline   Reply With Quote