View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 06:27 PM   #2
Decapod401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewup on the CW View Post
Just submitted a pic to which I got "Soft" rejection and no other rejection. I sharpened it up a bit, as suggested by the screener and resubmitted within 30 mins or less. Then got the dreaded PAQ rejection. Seriously, if its the same screener, why not slam the door shut on a submission the first time??? Its aggravating when there is no consistency or random rejections.
Here is the link for your 7 day viewing. Feel free to make suggestions or pick apart, I got thick skin.........
http://www.railpictures.net/viewreje...36&key=1534201
A long-standing pet peeve of mine has been getting the killer rejection after correcting for a fixable rejection. That said, I have learned when submitting an image that may be subject to a killer subjective rejection, I double-check all technical elements before submitting. A rejection will come based on the first thing that the screener sees or the most convenient rejection reason on the menu. If you eliminate all other criteria for rejection from the photo, it may get a PAQ, or it may strike a chord with the screener and be accepted. If you go in with the attitude that it will probably get a PAQ, it is a nice surprise when it gets accepted, and you have not set yourself up for aggravation when it gets the PAQ.

FWIW, I would have expected a PAQ for this image.

My RP Pics are HERE.

I've now got a Flickr. account, too.

Last edited by Decapod401; 10-20-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Decapod401 is offline   Reply With Quote