Thread: Is this noisy?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:45 AM   #14
Decapod401

Quote:
Originally Posted by wds View Post
So long as there's this, it's never really a final version unless you feel you've done the best you care to do:

http://www.railpictures.net/members/resubmit.php

Re-upload improved scans or versions of photos already in the database.
I have done that in the past. In this case, the image was accepted in the middle of the night, and I had an early morning flight to a destination 500 miles from the computer where I process my images. If I'm so moved, I'll revisit when I get home in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wds View Post
Ahh, Flickr! Unfortunately I cannot view images on Flickr - or more accurately I refuse to open a Flickr link because I don't have the patience to wait for them to first open as fuzz-ball lookin' images, then eventually clear up. At first I thought it was just that I'm on a deep woods out-in-the-sticks turtle network, but when I tried on the kids' network down in the big city and it wasn't a helluva lot better I decided it's a waste of my time. I suppose if they ever get that major annoyance eliminated I might be converted, but as it is, well I have enough annoyances in my life without that sort of bull crap!
I've never seen that issue. In fact, I find the instant uploading and response from Flickr to be quite refreshing. The only downside is the inability to reliably search for an image.

My RP Pics are HERE.

I've now got a Flickr. account, too.
Decapod401 is offline   Reply With Quote