View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #19
Dennis A. Livesey

Cool

The Lowepro line is very well designed. Their Fastpack is a backpack that can sling.

Check out the Kata line. Very well designed and very, very light yet reinforced for strength. One thing I really like is the orange interior. Why? Well, we all have had the fun of trying to find a little black thing in a black bag in the back seat at night with no flashlight.

Yet I use the ThinkTank brand. I have the Streetwalker. it's perfect for me. It is very well designed and very well made for two cameras, 2 zooms, 4 primes, flash, filters, cards, battery, and a tripod carrier.

Lastly, I use the Think Tank Modular bags on a belt when I in the hot action. I have my two zooms, couple of primes, cards, batteries, flash, and a water bottle=total six bags. If I need anything, it's on my waist. You see the press and paparazzi use this stuff.

The belt system works for me. But I am little weird and doubt anyone else would ever use it.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/

I Foam Therefore I Am.

My pix on RailPics:

I am on Flickr as well:

"Dennis is such a God, he could do that with a camera obscura and some homemade acetate." Holloran Grade

"To me it looks drawn in in Paintshop. It looks like a puddle of orange on the sky." SFO777

Last edited by Dennis A. Livesey; 11-02-2011 at 04:05 AM.
Dennis A. Livesey is offline   Reply With Quote