View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #77
JimThias

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlev View Post
While my time can be limited for being on the forum and website itself, I will start rereading the posts a little more carefully.
So what's your excuse for not addressing this comment you made earlier in the thread?

Quote:
Road Foreman, the exposure modes that you listed, I never use. In fact, not only are they really a no no for RP.net, but in general.
Several people have called you out on that asking for some clarification. While you're wasting time editing the same shots, why don't you take a couple minutes to address what you meant by the above quote?

Quote:
While its frustrating NYSubway18, it's not the end of the world.
What's REALLY frustrating is that you made this comment:

Quote:
Road Foreman, the exposure modes that you listed, I never use. In fact, not only are they really a no no for RP.net, but in general.
...and have failed to elaborate on it despite repeated requests.

Is it because you've realized that it made absolutely NO sense and if you keep ignoring us it'll just go away? Not likely. Too bad Mike B. isn't still here to ask about his "camera on its side" comment that he made a couple of years ago.

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thias
JimThias is offline   Reply With Quote