View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #21
TAMR159

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMDC
Where is that stuff? I see one or two RP shots, such as the roundhouse interior, but I presume you have a bunch of shots elsewhere.
I'd also be interested in seeing this work. I'm very impressed with the shot in question here, so even if they're not railroad related, by all means, share them in here! I'm always looking for out-of-the-box, unique ideas, as are other photographers on here.

Heck, that's part of the reason I submit here - I've been doing my best lately to take a different view on things, something you have to do on a railroad that's flat, straight, and overrun with widecab GEs! Since I derive many ideas from Railpictures.net, I try to repay the site with my own contribution, hopefully to inspire someone else somewhere.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see you're not taking any of this negativity to heart - it's a very well done shot, better than a vast majority of shots I've seen on here, and definitely something to be proud of. As I said above, I'd love to see more of your work, especially if it's comparable with the shot above.
TAMR159 is offline   Reply With Quote