RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   U.S. Class 1 Railroad Discussion (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Heritage Locomotive Schedule? (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15195)

KevinM 03-29-2012 06:53 PM

Heritage Locomotive Schedule?
 
Does anyone have a schedule as to the days when the remaining 15 NS Heritage Locomotives are going to roll out of the paint shop?

JRMDC 03-29-2012 06:58 PM

Send a very nice six pack to Casey. :)

trainboysd40 03-29-2012 07:15 PM

I hope they hurry up with it, I want to be able to submit photos and not have them disappear in a sea of eastern views again.

KevinM 03-29-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 153463)
I hope they hurry up with it, I want to be able to submit photos and not have them disappear in a sea of eastern views again.

Yeah, it's time for an RP vacation, I think. :smile:

FAdams 03-30-2012 01:23 AM

http://www.altoonaworks.info/heritage.html

stlgevo51 03-30-2012 02:01 AM

What? Kevin, I thought you only cared about steam (and occasionally vintage diesels)! What happened?

KevinM 03-30-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlgevo51 (Post 153476)
What? Kevin, I thought you only cared about steam (and occasionally vintage diesels)! What happened?

That's still true. I was just looking to find out what days I wouldn't be competing with beaucoup Casey Thomason shots that are linked to every foamer Facebook account east of the Mississippi. :lol:

JRMDC 03-30-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 153463)
I hope they hurry up with it, I want to be able to submit photos and not have them disappear in a sea of eastern views again.

Backyard with massive scenery whiner!

PLEzero 03-30-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinM (Post 153461)
Does anyone have a schedule as to the days when the remaining 15 NS Heritage Locomotives are going to roll out of the paint shop?

Railroad and schedule. Two things that do not go together. Nice try though! :wink:

trainboysd40 03-30-2012 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRMDC (Post 153478)
Backyard with massive scenery whiner!

I'm sorry, I can't see it over the heritage units!

JRMDC 03-30-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 153501)
I'm sorry, I can't see it over the heritage units!

I grovel and bow in respect to the great heritage-roster-scenic photographer-genius.

coborn35 03-31-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainboysd40 (Post 153463)
I hope they hurry up with it, I want to be able to submit photos and not have them disappear in a sea of eastern views again.

Canadians dont like challenges do they

trainboysd40 03-31-2012 09:23 PM

Isn't Minnesota Canada Lite?

travsirocz 03-31-2012 09:43 PM

I always thought Minnesota went to the North Pole and Canada was just a county in Minnesota.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.