RailPictures.Net Forums

RailPictures.Net Forums (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Forum (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   rpl: Found on YouTube (http://www.railpictures.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5683)

Union Pacific Fan 08-15-2007 07:35 PM

rpl: Found on YouTube

Remember the old rpl?

http://www.youtube.com/CSX1023

ssw9662 08-15-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

That BNSF 46 whatever wasnt me!
It's funny how he says that and then admitted he was rpl like 5 minutes before he was banned.

Next time, try spelling "Railpictures" right... :roll:

Union Pacific Fan 08-15-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssw9662
It's funny how he says that and then admitted he was rpl like 5 minutes before he was banned.

Next time, try spelling "Railpictures" right... :roll:

I think rpl actually had AED's.

Ween 08-15-2007 10:00 PM

Hmmmm, you remember rpl yet you're new as of Aug? Coincidence?

JRMDC 08-15-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ween

hilarious!

Union Pacific Fan 08-15-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

I've been reading rp.net forums for awhile. Lets not start another one of these battles. I like trains. Thats why I came here. I was looking at CSX and found this character in many comments. I looked at his channel and saw that.

CNWFreak 08-15-2007 10:11 PM

19 posts in 2 days, the only person to post that much was rpl who posted 33 times in 3 days. So your right on track with the way rpl posted, about 10 a day.

Union Pacific Fan 08-15-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNWFreak
19 posts in 2 days, the only person to post that much was rpl who posted 33 times in 3 days. So your right on track with the way rpl posted, about 10 a day.

Come on, guys. Can't you accept the fact that I like the forums?

Ween 08-15-2007 10:25 PM

This disguise is about as good as Clark Kent's glasses...

Union Pacific Fan 08-15-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

This disguise is about as good as Clark Kent's glasses...

Go ahead. Ban me. I just got a call for the SWAT team. See y'all tomorrow. Think of better evidence though.

PLEzero 08-15-2007 11:04 PM

I always enjoy watching everyone freak over this kid. If he is able to control himself I have no problem with him being around. However, I doubt he will be able to control his immature rants. Thats where all the fun is! :twisted:

Railfan Ohio 08-15-2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Union Pacific Fan
Go ahead. Ban me. I just got a call for the SWAT team. See y'all tomorrow. Think of better evidence though.

What would you have the SWAT team do? I don't think their special weapons work over the nets, unless they can reach everyone by their special tactics.

Union Pacific Fan 08-16-2007 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Railfan Ohio
What would you have the SWAT team do? I don't think their special weapons work over the nets, unless they can reach everyone by their special tactics.

I got a call to recruit. It was a false alarm though :evil:

Union Pacific Fan 08-16-2007 12:16 AM

I am kind of bugged about this. I'm sorry I ever posted it.

jdirelan87 08-16-2007 12:43 AM

Wow, this is seriously like shooting fish in a barrel. Personally, I'm under the impression that RPL and his many reincarnations enjoy being banned, as he never even attempts to be settle about it in anyway, shape or form.

Check out his rp.net forum public profile. I have to admit, while its no more believable than his others, at least its getting a little more interesting. Maybe he took a creative writing class last spring?

Anyway, I think I once said I thought it would take 7 accounts before he finally didn't get banned. What are we at 4? RPL, Union Pacific Fan, BNSF4XXX and I think I'm missing one.

quiksmith10 08-16-2007 01:18 AM

IP addresses tell all.........

I wasn't active in the forums during the period of the BNSF guy but I will certainly have to do a search to see what I can dig up. If I have nothing better to do, I think I might have to take up reading that. Sounds like it's pretty good.

Carl Becker 08-16-2007 01:31 AM

OK, on his YouTube profile, he says that everyone on RailPictures.net is a Motherf****r. Yet, he says he'll be back on. Doesn't that make him one? :D

Andrew Blaszczyk (2) 08-16-2007 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl Becker
OK, on his YouTube profile, he says that everyone on RailPictures.net is a Motherf****r. Yet, he says he'll be back on. Doesn't that make him one? :D

HAHAHAHAHA! All I have to say to that is...I know you are but what am I? Oh, wait...

Joe the Photog 08-16-2007 02:13 AM

Carl;

I have a perfect respone to that, but I can't tell it in good conscience with a father-son combo here. Just know that it would have been real funny to respond to rpl like that!

8)

Joe

Carl Becker 08-16-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe the Photog
I have a perfect respone to that, but I can't tell it in good conscience with a father-son combo here. Just know that it would have been real funny to respond to rpl like that!

:lol:

Maybe that's a good thing. ;)

Also, be sure to check the other thread here in the off-topic forum.

F40PH271 08-16-2007 04:10 AM

Another thing from his youtube.com profile where it asks about books says:

"Books: I HATE BOOKS!!!!!!!! Though I LOVE train books."

Yup...

Ween 08-16-2007 04:23 AM

I figured it was him because I saw this incarnation viewing a thread about The Simpsons...one that rpl/BNSF4XXX?whichever started.

There, there's a clue for the next time he comes back to hide his identity...

Carl Becker 08-16-2007 04:42 AM

Running some random Google searches has picked up some results from AirLiners.net:

http://www.google.com/search?q=rpl+I...hl=en&filter=0

Reading what Google shows, he appears to be asking what is up with railpictures.net, but I can't find the page. Can someone else?

Mike B. 08-16-2007 04:56 AM

Click on cached, it's there.

Carl Becker 08-16-2007 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike B.
Click on cached, it's there.

How ironic that also in that list is a thread about the Simpsons. :roll: