PDA

View Full Version : What a moron

Ween
07-22-2004, 04:50 AM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TRAIN_GESTURES?SITE=COCOL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

APPLETON, Wis. (AP) -- A man in a wheelchair who makes obscene gestures to the crews of passing trains was injured when he got a little too close to one of them, police said.

What goes around, comes around, I guess. Dummy!!

Mike Kroth
07-22-2004, 02:24 PM
That is too funny.

That reminds me of a few pecular guys on my route. We have one guy, whose yard comes back to the railroad track. All he does is sit there and drink beer and watch us go by. He has a huge stack of beer cans next to his chair.

We had this other guy (who needs to be run over) that would pull down his pants, bend over, and stick a vibrator you know where. YECH!!!!!!!!

Joe
07-22-2004, 04:11 PM
His car got hit, and then he was put in a wheelchair. Now he has something against trains, and he gets hit in the wheelchair! :roll: Maybe he should file a complaint to the railroad, as the crew has to blow their horn, they can't control that! :lol:

Warren
07-22-2004, 11:26 PM
ROFLMAO :lol: What a dumbass!
And Mike we really didn't need to hear about that second maniac. Someone needs to call the cops on that idiot.

Ween
07-23-2004, 05:05 AM
We have one guy, whose yard comes back to the railroad track. All he does is sit there and drink beer and watch us go by. He has a huge stack of beer cans next to his chair.

Hey, that's me!!!!!! :lol:

I think with the second guy, you need to carry a paintball gun or BB gun and teach him that his behavior is unacceptable!!!

E3429
07-23-2004, 10:13 AM
I think with the second guy, you need to carry a paintball gun or BB gun and teach him that his behavior is unacceptable!!!

Or at least an AK47 :twisted:

We saw a family get 'tapped' by a slow moving train once. The wizard driver pulled onto the track, saw the train coming, backed up, but not far enough. Train hit the front of the car and gently nudged it out of the way. The brakeman was on the front yelling for them to back up, but the guy obviously wasn't paying attention. Train then stopped and the brakeman and engineer went about tearing him a new one verbally. No one was hurt, which made it slightly comical.

iheartfreights
07-23-2004, 01:12 PM

chris bodkin
02-12-2005, 02:37 AM
:lol: did anyone see the American Hot Rod episode where all the guys got pi** drunk and mooned an Amtrak train? Now that was something. :twisted:

skeezix
02-14-2005, 03:15 PM
For that second guy, I'd just radio in the house number or house description to the authorities.

The paint-ball scenario would be funny! Just don't forget to freeze it first. :twisted: